As well as the Framework for Long-term Care, the INTERLINKS project output includes information papers, and opportunities for partners and stakeholders to meet face-to-face.
We have gathered a resource of national and European papers with background information on many aspects of long-term care, including:
- informal care;
- quality assurance and quality management;
- governance; and
You can access the library of resources here.
Meetings and Conferences
Partners and stakeholders in the INTERLINKS project have had a number of opportunities to meet face-to-face, including:
- 6 project meetings with 30-40 representatives of consortium members;
- 2 ‘sounding board’ conferences with 20 representatives of European stakeholder organisations; and
- national expert panels with 5–15 experts and representatives of national stakeholder organisations.
The results of INTERLINKS were presented from 12–14 October 2011 at the Final Conference in Baden near Vienna, Austria.
The final publication of this project with contributions of all participating researchers was published in February 2013:
- Kai Leichsenring, Jenny Billings and Henk Nies (eds.) (2013) Long-term care in Europe - Improving policy and practice. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.