INTERLINKS is co-ordinated by the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, a UN-affiliated research intergovernmental organisation concerned with all aspects of social welfare policy and research.
INTERLINKS is carried out by a consortium of 15 partners from universities, as well as national and international research institutes with international and interdisciplinary expertise.The consortium represents 12 EU member states – Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom – and Switzerland.
Partners are involved in other cross-national research projects and, together, we cover different welfare regimes and geographical areas. This has helped INTERLINKS to build a rich and diverse mix of experiences and practices.
Partner organisations and members of the national research teams
- European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research (Coordinator)
Kai Leichsenring | Ricardo Rodrigues | Georg Ruppe | Manfred Huber (until autumn 2009)
- Ecole d’études sociales et pédagogiques
Pierre Gobet | Elisabeth Hirsch Durrett | Marion Repetti
- University of Southern Denmark
Lis Wagner | Lotte Vittrup Madsen (since 2011) | Lorna Campbell (until winter 2010)
- Institut de Recherche et Documentation en Economie de la Santé – IRDES
Laure Com-Ruelle | Michel Naiditch
- National Institute for Health and Welfare - THL
Teija Hammar | Jan Klavus | Hennamari Mikkola | Satu Meriläinen-Porras
- CMT Prooptiki ltd.
- Judy Triantafillou | Tasos Mastroyiannakis | Georgios Kagialaris
- University of Valencia – ERI Polibienestar
Stephanie Carretero | Laura Cordero (until spring 2011) | Jorge Garces
- Studio Come S.r.l.
Patrizia Di Santo | Francesca Ceruzzi | Milena Lombardi
Henk Nies | Sabina Mak | Roelf van der Veen (since summer 2009) | Alice Schippers (until summer 2009)
- Institute for Labour and Family Research
Kvetka Repkova | Rastislav Bednarik | Lydia Brichtova
- Forum for Knowledge and Common Development, Stockholm County Council
Gunnar Ljunggren | Thomas Emilsson
- University of Kent – Centre for Health Services Studies
Jenny Billings | Laura Holdsworth
- University of Birmingham – HSMC
Kerry Allen | Jon Glasby