INTERLINKS is co-ordinated by the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, a UN-affiliated intergovernmental organisation concerned with all aspects of social welfare policy and research.
INTERLINKS partners are based in universities, national and international research institutes in 12 EU member states and Switzerland.
Below are the contact details for INTERLINKS Co-ordinator Dr Kai Leichsenring and links to partner organisations.
Dr Kai Leichsenring ⎮ European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research ⎮Berggasse 17 ⎮ A-1090 Vienna (Austria)
- European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research⎮Austria (Coordinator)
- Ecole d’études sociales et pédagogiques⎮Switzerland
- University of Southern Denmark⎮Denmark
- Institut de Recherche et Documentation en Economie de la Santé – IRDES⎮France
- National Institute for Health and Welfare - THL⎮Finland
- Institut für Soziale Infrastruktur – ISIS⎮Germany
- Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung⎮Germany
- CMT Prooptiki ltd. ⎮Greece
- University of Valencia – ERI Polibienestar⎮Spain
- Studio Come S.r.l. ⎮Italy
- Vilans⎮The Netherlands
- Institute for Labour and Family Research⎮Slovak Republic
- Forum for Knowledge and Common Development, Stockholm County Council⎮Sweden
- University of Kent – Centre for Health Services Studies⎮United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham – HSMC⎮United Kingdom